Cyber Question of the month ?
1) How much are you #CyberAgile in your CyberSecurity Initiative?
2) How much of Technology toughness have you validated against the potential cyber-security RISK?
3) So much of Industry 4.0.. , how much Industry CyberSecurity Strategy has been planned or implemented?
4) Are you “REALLY” ready if you encounter breech in the environment?
5) Have you ever engaged Good/Tested/Real/Experienced 3rd Party Penetration Tester?
6) Have you ever donr #PenetrationTesting in your environment?
Now if you ever wonder what you do next?
- Start troubling your IT Security team or department and check if those questions are answered in structured manner and with positive evidence?
- If they can’t give you positive feedback to the above question? Time to speak with Professionals (trustworthy) and ensure this Risk are mitigated? (Independent Feedback is Important)
- Is the curiosity of our employees addressed well? Risk of Malware and the danger in it !! Time re-look into this topic again.
The aim of all virus writers and cyber-criminals is to disseminate their virus, worm or Trojan across as many computers or mobile telephones as possible. This can be achieved through one of two ways:
- by social engineering
- by infecting a system without the user’s knowledge
These methods are often used simultaneously and usually include processes to circumvent antivirus programs as much as possible. – by SecureList
IT threat evolution Q3 2017. Statistics
Interesting fact : https://securelist.com/it-threat-evolution-q3-2017-statistics/83131/
I personally find this White Paper very interesting to know what potentially may happen in 2018?
Should you need any clarification or further advice on your #CyberSecurity #PenTest #PenetrationTest #VendorNeutral advice. Feel free to call or email me:
Prakash Christiansen @Chris