Been sometime I have not posted my activities and progress in my business strategic moves. In this post I would like to share my experience attending the #CIONET Digital Innovation and Leadership conference at Amsterdam.
Image source : http://www.ciocity.com/
Me and my colleague TL Tan attended this event representing #ITWNET Malaysia with one pure intention to witness and learn what international Digital Economy conference has to give. Some of the speakers gave a very good inside on the current Digital Trend at global initiatives.
Key interesting take back:
- B2B to P2p “good one :)”
- Enabling customer convenience to retain customer loyalties
- Payment is not about the number physical location but the technology influence from the business
- Business core need to be shaken from roots to awaken stake holder
- How a diversified business CIO became the leader to win the European CIO of the year award
- Utilizing every opportunity available in the internet for customer interaction experience
- How and What CIO can/do make a massive impact to the business portfolio
- Digital Economy next wave is breaking the middle person/agent – disruptive enough to wipe off certain industry
- AI and Robotics influence business decision and human relevance !!
- Are we shaking our business core enough to stay in the same speed of technology development
Looking generally at Asian scene, there is a long way to go for us as business in general to step up our game. However we can always start somewhere and the good news is I have started my Digitization Journey, and have you ?
I have many materials which was given when I was there, if you wish to have a copy do contact me and I am happy to share with you.
Feel free to ask me to be part of my journey to grow in this road of DIGITAL ECONOMY.
Some images from the event from- CIOCITY17 – http://blog.cionet.com/2017/06/30/ciocity-17-in-pictures/ (image source)
It was also a great moment when I came across Service Desk Institute management team and it was good to hear their plans in coming months and years for Asia.
Now the question to all business is “WHAT’S NEXT !!”
Think about it and be part of ITWNET – The Global Professional IT Community
Eventually Everything Connect
Stay updated for my next article on NXTTCH event which also happened in Amsterdam and ITWNET Malaysia was there too ..
Prakash Christiansen @Chris
Country Head of
SAS Management Sdn Bhd